Are you an online teacher, student, or organization with something to say? We’d love to share your story!
We are accepting posts of all shapes and sizes as long as they meet the following requirements:
- Relevant to the online teaching industry – this is the most important, our users are almost all current or aspiring online teachers and your content needs to appeal to them.
- Not overly promotional – if you are trying to sell something or shamelessly promote your site, we’re not interested. You need to have something interesting and relevant to talk about and we are happy to provide a backlink in return.
- More than 500 words and not filled with spammy links OR more than one link to your site.
We accept 2 types of content:
- Interviews: we love interviewing people – if you are an online teacher or school we’d love to get your story! Interviews are usually conducted via email but we are also able to do video calls, etc.
- Blog Posts: if you’d rather create the content that’s fine too. Please pitch us your idea before writing or contact us for some suggestions.